Pistilli River View East

Built in 1925, the former Eagle Electric Building has been completely renovated and altered. This former manufacturing plant has been transformed from 125,000 square feet of raw commercial space into approximately 350,000 square feet of modern duplex lofts, duplex mezzanines, and both traditional and penthouse apartments. Many units have terraces and balconies, and residents will also enjoy private amenities such as a fitness center, laundry facilities, private reading and relaxation quarters, and parking.